My name is Melkisedeck Leon Shine, I am Community Development Expert, Project Manager, Researcher and Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning expert holding Master of Project Management & Evaluation and Bachelor of Rural Development with experience of 7 (seven) years. I am;
- Part time Research, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant at AckySHINE Consultant
- Author at Tanzania Social Development Guide
- Activist at AckySHINE Charity which is my Private Program
- Current available for hire in Full Time as well as Part Time jobs and Online consultation.
I have been working in various activities including; research and project programing, project planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation and in research & evaluation design as well as coordination.
I have also worked in gender mainstreaming, community mobilization, resources management, entrepreneurship development, agriculture extension and other activities related with community development.
Melkisedeck Leon Shine
Skills and Competencies
Inter and Intra organization coordination and management, Planning and allocation of resources, Resources management and coordination,
Project/program Planning and Implementation
Logical framework analysis, Project cycle application, Project programming (policy analysis), Proposal development, Activities planning and scheduling, coordination of project implementation and M&E system
Monitoring and Evaluation
M&E system designing and coordination, M&E indicators development and use, M&E tools design and use, Feedback/Communication management
Problem analysis, Literature review, Research design, Data collection and analysis, Report writing and presentation
Poverty and Policy Analysis, Community mobilization, Gender analysis and mainstreaming, Natural resources management, Conflict management, Training and facilitation, Entrepreneurship development, Agriculture extension
Word processing, Spreadsheet (Excel), MS Office Power Point, Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) and Web Design.
Areas of specialization
- Project Planning and Appraisal,
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation,
- Development Planning,
- Gender and Development,
- Social Science research Methodology,
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment,
- Impact Evaluations,
- Agriculture and Development,
- Agriculture Extension,
- Training and Facilitation,
- Entrepreneurship Development,
- Community Development issues.
I am Mainly engaging in research and project management and evaluation.
I have an experience of research methodology including research design, data collection and analysis as well as reporting and presentation of findings.
In Project management and evaluation I have an experience of project planning, monitoring and evaluation. I am also engaging in agriculture entrepreneurship, web development.